Ford Racing Puma Seat Covers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayton

Where do you buy these from? Saw a set on an FRP at FITP and they looked ACE! Thanks

That would have been Matt's (Red) FRP 0201 you saw.

There was a group buy started 2 years ago:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not sure if you can still get them.

You can buy them directly now:

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/productdetail.asp?pid=870&type=a&appgrpid=&appid=&rid=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The picture they are using is from a prototype colour which wasn't used and is before the logo was added.

Which is really stupid as the finished item looked much better and would probably help sell them.. maybe I should send them a photo out of my thread :p

I guess the didn't do another photo as by then my seat was back in my car :D

image.php

image.php

DSC00782.jpg

Maybe add that sale link in your original group buy thread then Matt?

:eek:k:

Yep you pay for quality, these aren't mass manufactured universal sacks.

These are made in small numbers and were tailor made around my seat.

A number of people bought 2 including me :thumbs:

Much cheaper than re-covering a seat :)

Or just dont put the seat back in! They are both out for cleaning atm :eek:k:

seat covers arrived, I bought 6 of them, fitted them to 0419 and just had to take her for a test run, sure she is at least 10 BHP more powerful now...have to fit them to 023 and then decide if I want to buy a third car for the third set I have,..

you orderd yours after mine, and tthey arrived befor mine! think i might need to have a little b*tch over this!

sorry, obviously as I am a big customer 6 seat covers i deserve top priority... :oops: joking give them a call they are in stock so no reason for any delays...dog can now come in the car. he wasnt allowed before..he doesnt like the noise and going sideways around the corners...

Latest posts

Back