Formula 1 New 2011 rules & 2013 1.6 Engines!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know he meant it in jest, but still, not the smartest thing to say at a press conference.

Dal said:
funny-car-photos-problem-suspension.gif

Now removed from sig cuz Dal is a meany! :'(

Looking forward to the Canadian GP blasting off in 75 minutes!

:thumbs:

Now that was an end to an F1 race!

Flippin' amazing!

Well chuffed 5 Hours 15 minutes and the best end of a GP ever that I can think of!!!

You only need to lead at one point and JB did just that

Best race I've seen since I can remember - neighbours must've wondered what the hell was going on when me & Neil were cheering JB going past Vettel :grin:

Personally, I'd say get rid of Valencia and leave the Spanish GP at Barcelona. Valencia's too boring of a track - even with two DRS zones it didn't really add any excitement... plus its in a zone that's likely to have good weather most year round, so the chances of going there and racing on wets, I think, we wont ever see

Would be good to see a race back in America.

Oh and I'm on the "I can't stand Vettel" Camp. :eek:k:

"I can't stand Vettel" Camp. I'd say he could be even camper :twisted:
"Yes'th boys" Every time he wins :twisted:

Great race. :eek:k:
Really lacklustre commentating though, very little to convey excitement to the viewer. Miss Murray :( . You just know he'd be eating the microphone at points today.

Been hard trying to avoid people posting info on the race, had to avoid facebook and any other site where it might have been posted about as some previous weeks I've spotted the result and it ruined my Sunday night viewing :(

As I don't watch live TV I wait until it's on Iplayer and managed to avoid any results this week thankfully. Just finished watching it - yes at 4am. Have to agree, it was a brilliant race. Had me on the edge of my seat a few times.

Gonna avoid any internet next Sunday as I know some git will let the result out of the bag 'accidently'.....lol.

Back