"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would think it wont be something i'm going to want to be constantly altering so i think out of the way would be best for me. Perhaps somewhere under the dash out of the way and if you want to alter it, just put your hand underneath the back of the dash, perhaps near the fusebox.

That's a good point actually.

I may just leave mine where it is. I have to pull the fuse box cover off to get to it, but it won't get adjusted very often... only when I get bored and fancy a change!

SENATEpumA said:
That's a good point actually.

I may just leave mine where it is. I have to pull the fuse box cover off to get to it, but it won't get adjusted very often... only when I get bored and fancy a change!

Yeah, thats sounds a good place.
Its like the headlight level adjustment switch... I never use it..

Your going to be a bit busy when you get back... what's the first job on the list...?

SENATEpumA said:
Your going to be a bit busy when you get back... what's the first job on the list...?

I'm not... I am paying someone else to do the majority of the work.
There will be small things to do like dials etc but I'm going to get all the electrical issues/installations and was going to approach you with them.. but in due time.

And some more parts

Vibra Technics Torque Link and Vernier Exhaust Pulley bought from Ross Hudson

image_1360349499500275_zpsc0b708b1.jpg

Illuminating Dial Needles

image_1360349514972931_zps43e0b431.jpg

And some Proflex bushes for the wishbones from Grayfox

image_1360349525838059_zps2af82129.jpg

About 30mins ago I got back from Devon... a good 9hr trip! Horrible rainy weather though.

Your Imtec bodykit is in the shed waiting for you to get home :grin:

Flying Scotsman said:
This is an IMTEC Puma..... Very rare indeed.....

1006_1641i7IkH2IVpdd3_zps4c79dd5c.jpg

And that is the bodykit that will be going on the Puma.... :grin:

021_zps35366796.jpg

023_zpsfccd3362.jpg

022_zps2c91e0fe.jpg

020_zpse0e21291.jpg

pumashell013_zps9764d2d7.jpg

Wait a minute - you drove all the way to Devon and back to pick up some car parts for your bloke?

@ Mac - I think you've got a keeper there, pal. My Mrs begrudges going round the corner to get some milk! :lol:

evilrob said:
Wait a minute - you drove all the way to Devon and back to pick up some car parts for your bloke?

@ Mac - I think you've got a keeper there, pal.

Yep lol

Amanda - get that kit put on your car before he gets back ;)

Turbo Conversion Project thread started http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=20322" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Other upgrades being done concurrent to the turbo conversion are:

Rear Bushes Replaced - Proflex
ST170 Rear Brake Conversion
Hub Bolts Replaced
ABS & Traction Control Failure Rectified
Plasma Dial & Illuminating Needle Conversion
Steering Wheel Replacement

I'm removing my blue suede steering wheel that needs a damn good wash... And replacing with a black suede one that's slightly larger. I haven't gone for branded steering wheels as I like a particular shape, but I have a sparco horn retainer for the centre so still looks like a sparco. I'm slowly changing the interior of the car, tired of the blue.

Back