"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Scotsman said:
1006_1641i7IkH2IVpdd3_zps4c79dd5c.jpg
:wub:

Kizza said:
i cant wait to get my hands on that :wink:
...and I can't wait to do all your electrical work on that little beauty! :wink:

Mac, that kit looks awesome! You know I like my track-inspired cars anyway, so I'm definitely a fan. :eek:k: Also, I've never seen that before! Where did you manage to source the kit?
Good work though. It's gonna be a hell of a car when it's done!

Actually, let me know when you're popping down to Lightning to collect the car. I'm not far from his workshop and maybe could meet you over there for a quick look at it in the flesh! :grin:

Scott134 said:
Mac, that kit looks awesome! You know I like my track-inspired cars anyway, so I'm definitely a fan. :eek:k: Also, I've never seen that before! Where did you manage to source the kit?
Good work though. It's gonna be a hell of a car when it's done!

Actually, let me know when you're popping down to Lightning to collect the car. I'm not far from his workshop and maybe could meet you over there for a quick look at it in the flesh! :grin:

Imtec made a total of 8 Puma's and a total of 12 body kits, of which I only know of 2 that survives.
I can let you know when its down at LMS but it won't have the Imtec kit on it then.
That will be the summer task.
Getting the turbo complete is the spring work.

Flying Scotsman said:
Imtec made a total of 8 Puma's and a total of 12 body kits, of which I only know of 2 that survives.
I can let you know when its down at LMS but it won't have the Imtec kit on it then.
That will be the summer task.
Getting the turbo complete is the spring work.

Well, that was a good find then!
Ok, no worries. If you're up for taking me for a spin in the turbo when you're at LMS, give me a shout. I've always wanted to see what a turbo'd one goes like!

See what the F2 looks like first and if you prefer the look of the evo then i'll have your tailgate/F2 rear wing for my present thank you very much :grin: hehehehe :-D

Sparx said:
See what the F2 looks like first and if you prefer the look of the evo then i'll have your tailgate/F2 rear wing for my present thank you very much :grin: hehehehe :-D

Eh.... no..... I can just put the EVO on the other spare tailgate, paint it frozen white, then I can swap them back and forth when my mood changes.....

How about Proctors old shell, now that would be fun to play with...

PumaWRC171112010_zps71e28a81.jpg

Some more new parts,

280mm Brake discs & New Mintex Pads for the rear disc conversion

image1_zps1cc8958d.jpeg

Some Battery Cut Off switches and keys

image-1_zps36185fcb.jpeg

Uprated Fuel Pump from LMS

image2_zps8743c112.jpeg

And some HD Big End bearings & Main Bearings from LMS

image3_zps7c0c66a5.jpeg

image4_zps9ebfc6bc.jpeg

Also a complete Head Gasket Set

image_1360089063371886_zps41d4246e.jpg

And some Plasma Dials to be instailled

image_1360089192027142_zpsda680bda.jpg

Nice dial set! :lol:

The colour change switch/brightness knob is quite large so not the easiest thing to try and locate....

Flying Scotsman said:
SENATEpumA said:
Nice dial set! :lol:

The colour change switch/brightness knob is quite large so not the easiest thing to try and locate....

By locate you mean find a position for it to be mounted?
Certainly do.

I got mine through to the fuse box as it's the nearest location to the dash/dials.

The knob/switch is too big to be mounted in/on fuse box area as it is. The switch and knob can be removed from the supplied mounting, but will need to be de-soldered first, which I've not done yet.

The switch will be the easiest to locate somewhere inconspicuous, but the knob will obviously stick out.

I'm still pondering on where to put mine.

Back