"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, I didn't clean it out whilst I was there and wish I had thought about this also. I remeber this from you thread and reading it a while back. I have a catch tank that will be going on but perhaps I should get a couple of T pieces and tie them all into the catch tank.

I also checked for the blanked off nipple. Its not acutally on the throttle bodie but it is on the standard manifold. And it is not on the FRP manifold that I have.

The car is now with GT for some overhaul work. He has been given a box with a 5 Paddle clutch & slave cylinder, a replacement N/S driveshaft (Thanks to Ian G), some new wishbones, brake pads, track rod ends and rear beam bushes to work his way through. Always good to get some new parts on the car.

oops yeah its on the inlet manifold right next to the TB i thought it was on the TB :oops: and yours is a frp manifold so it hasnt got the extra hose connector.

I've already told you.. you can have my standard manifold and i'll take yours off your hands... :D

Sparx said:
I've already told you.. you can have my standard manifold and i'll take yours off your hands... :D

ha ha i like your style,if i was you mac i would just tap a thread into it and buy a hose connector.

Sparx said:
madhillbilly17 said:
ha ha i like your style,

Ginger Tom said:
I done exactly the same thing as this morning when I read that, just laughed

I've got a point though, right?? :-D 8)

You might have a solution but you are without the £500 that I would sell it to you for... thus... you don't have a point.... :roll:

So you have the equipment then GT... what sort of... hose connector should I get?

Ginger Tom said:
Whichever one you need, I can drill an tap it so as long as you get one with a threaded end I can fit it for you

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310310080465?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just bought this

New registration plate vinyl for the bonnet of my car

DSC_00053.jpg

Back