"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for you all, Spent a couple of days getting parts fitted to the car... Heres a few pictures...

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

From your mock up photoshop with the decals it didn't look right but now you've put it on the car it works really well with those wheels. :thumbs:

Love the side & front view of the car but - and this is said in the best possible way - I just can't get my head round the rear because of that saggy arse thing hanging off the bottom of the bumper as it looks a bit too busy in that it doesn't flow like the rest of the cars lines.

Apart from that it's looking good as it always does, well done :wink:

woodyheminsley said:
One seriously hot car dude! Top work!!

Have you had it on the rolling road>what's it producing?

Cheers bud... I had it on the RR a few months back and it was 140 but i have since done the rest to make it an FRP less the wide arches so theoretically it should be around the 150-153 mark... It will go back on the RR after the turbo conversion has been completed.

Sweet... yeah i noticed the FRP intake.

How far you lowered it? coilovers or springs?

Waiting for my mothers '97 1.4 to die so can get it in the garage to strip for a 1.6 turbo project :D
I'll be keeping an eye on your turbo progress for future reference! :eek:k:

My spoiler and mudflaps are still in white primer (yet another job for the list to complete) always thought would look bad ass in white all over... this has proven my theory! should have been a colour option from new.

What white is it?

I haven't lowered it despite a lot of people saying I should... I personally like the height, gives it that slight rally look about it, but i may see if i can get some Proflex suspension for it.
Its Frozen White. To my count there are 9 white Puma's less the motorsport varients and soon to be a 10th with Sparx getting hers done.

Right... was wondering bout the height, thought you maybe had coilovers set high. I know what you mean, definately a rallyish look with bit of clearance.
Yet to see what mine looks like after i drop these 16's on. Hoping for same effect as yours so I don't have the hassel/expense of lowering it.

Noticed the susat, who's ass did you have to kiss to get that!??lol...or you in the have as much as you like engineers too??lol

woodyheminsley said:
Right... was wondering bout the height, thought you maybe had coilovers set high. I know what you mean, definately a rallyish look with bit of clearance.
Yet to see what mine looks like after i drop these 16's on. Hoping for same effect as yours so I don't have the hassel/expense of lowering it.

Noticed the susat, who's ass did you have to kiss to get that!??lol...or you in the have as much as you like engineers too??lol

Lol, everyone gets susats in Ghaners, but everyone got the ACOGs the day before i came back.
Keep the 16's as well... Im going to grab a set of 16's for track racing and a winter package.

Back