"Friday" R99 JRW - Very Picture Heavy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally arrived.....

DSC_1331-2.jpg

Still more bits to go, but they will take a couple of months as im off to Jordan for a month or so.

When do you think youll start the conversion, & what sort of power are you going for? I bit more poke will be just what your puma needs, its got the looks, but the extra torque of the turbo will just complete it!

I think i've officially gone mad..... literally just spent £1500 on random parts off ebay for my car. It includeds upgrades and new parts to be fitted when I get back home, and a bunch of parts for the turbo conversion box...

My list:

Some MAF Cleaner
Front upper strut brace
Front lower strut brace
FFRS-1 Gear knob
EVO Spoiler - don't know why i got this... i already have a spare lying around.
New left and right wishbones
4 Denso iridium spark plugs
FRP Alcon calipers
FRP Brake discs
FRP pads
Braided brake lines
Magnetic sump plug
Flo-flex suspension bushes - full set
New left and right track rod ends
Subaru roof vent
New IB5 Gearbox
2 New ball joints - for wishbones
LED spot lights
Caliper paint - for strut braces
Exhaust fitting springs - for Milltek, taking the sportex off
Exhaust gasket
shark fin antenna - because other has to come off for roof vent
Blue coolant hoses - i know paul will say that was a waste...

Heat gun
Ball joint removing tool

Silicon T-Piece for dump valve
Fuel rail adaptor
air/fuel ratio gauge
Oil pressure Gauge
Turbo Boost Psi Gauge
Intercooler Piping
Silicon connectors for Intercooler piping
Clamps also

ScubaSteve said:
Any link to your roof.vent?

Same as this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CARBON-FIBRE-ROOF-SCOOP-IMPREZA-UNIVERSAL-VENT-Z1109-/330566888658?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf7526cd2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that doesnt look to bad,but im not to keen on matt black myself maybe a semi sheen lol,maybe a different number than sparx as well, whats on the inside of your bonnet vent? if you could aim the air down the back of the engine it could help to keep the turbo cooler.

madhillbilly17 said:
that doesnt look to bad,but im not to keen on matt black myself maybe a semi sheen lol,maybe a different number than sparx as well, whats on the inside of your bonnet vent? if you could aim the air down the back of the engine it could help to keep the turbo cooler.

We just happen to have the same lucky number...

What do you mean by the matt black... alloys or vinyls, what do you suggest?
Its a functional vent that sits just slightly forward or the back of the engine, it does help with cooling as my fan hasnt worked in a year and i have no over heating problems, but im sure i could get something moulded to direct the air flow, thats a good idea though bud, never thought of that.

Flying Scotsman said:
madhillbilly17 said:

Its a functional vent that sits just slightly forward or the back of the engine, it does help with cooling as my fan hasnt worked in a year and i have no over heating problems, but im sure i could get something moulded to direct the air flow, thats a good idea though bud, never thought of that.

im just not keen on the matt but its up to you mate its your car :) just giving my opinion of the pic,i would go for a semi sheen sort of in between matt and gloss alloys and vinyls.

madhillbilly17 said:
Flying Scotsman said:
madhillbilly17 said:

im just not keen on the matt but its up to you mate its your car :) just giving my opinion of the pic,i would go for a semi sheen sort of in between matt and gloss alloys and vinyls.

Yeah im not sure on matt or gloss for them...

Again... Thanks Sparx for the photoshops! :thumbs: :lol:

And you already know my opinion of it....

Sparx said:
Again... Thanks Sparx for the photoshops! :thumbs: :lol:

And you already know my opinion of it....

I must have said thanks about eleventy gabillion times today... but if its public applause you crave.... Thank you SPARX.... :p

Latest posts

Back