Front Wishbones Any Recommended?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob1679

Looking to change the front wishbones soon and looking at a decent quality replacement, looking at Lemforder or the Febi/Bilstein ones, considered genuine Ford but they are double the price. Anyone any feedback on the above brands?? I want to avoid the really cheap stuff. I don't want to put poly style bushes in either..... done that before on a fiesta years ago - roads are in too poor a state to cope.

Febi and Blisten should be just fine. I’ve got a genuine passenger side I’d sell if you wanted one? Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

I've just ordered some Motaquip ones for £15/side, think they're old stock. As far as I know, Motaquip is Ford's approved budget parts supplier, but who knows, maybe they come from same factory as OEM.

From experience, dont buy cheap ones. I had a set for my SportKa that the bushes pulled out within a week. I imagine the same on the Puma.

For the record, I got the Febi / Bilstein ones. Sharpened up the front end nicely. Fitted new track rod ends.

Back