FRP 591, FRP replica, plus turbo conversion project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but i really need pics to make it work for me!! To use photobucket, you don't use the

me to im still using the img link,dude i know from working in Cornwall Cornish people like to do things directly lol (10 years later) sod the cosmetics your car was mint anyway we need to see some boost :lol:

Lol thanks for the comments! Photobucket gets on my nerves because the pages never load properly and I can't copy the links, plus I've also used u all my capacity, think il have a go with flickr see if that's any better!

here we go, new piper air filter - its huge!

IMG_0690_zps571a97b5.jpg

new headlights fitted

IMG_0684_zpsee868694.jpg

new snap on top box and side cabinate to go on my bottom box

IMG_0681_zpsc04a0a5d.jpg

FRP rear stub axles to try and sort out my ABS issues

IMG_0687_zps031b1bb4.jpg

new ford badge and FRP gearbox speedo drive wheel

IMG_0688_zpsa98d1213.jpg

new alloy rad, i was a little worried it may well have had rubbish build quality, but looking at it im very plesantly supprised, the welds are good if not excellent, and it looks very wel built, plus it cost £138 including delivery within 48 hours :)

10326815644_0b6e174daa.jpg

some pics from a recent car show where i won 3rd prize in the show and shine

10327640696_6b0fa25dee.jpg

10327639886_745eb98d42.jpg

me and our new puppy 'marley' (i wanted to call him megatron!)

10327639516_f679f65135.jpg

me with my meguires prize goodies

10327777234_532a3075d4.jpg

Looks stunning dan, like you said the paint looks so deep and glossy!

Well done on the prize too :D I spy a Lupo GTI in the background I had one previously to my FRP, quite rare cars. What show did you go to?

Thanks guys! It was a show'n shine organised by mill auto supplies, the blue A3 in the background won 2nd place which I don't mind because it was very clean, 1st prize went to a old civic, it had carbon wrap on the bonnet and wings, engine was rusty and oily (basically untouched and never cleaned) also it had a dent in one door and rust on tailgate, it won 1st because all his little chav family and mates came along to vote for him, it was comical really but I didn't mind because I still won a prize when I didn't expect to as there were some lovely cars there!

ah so it wasn't like the organisers vote. the A3 must of been immaculate to compete with your car, i seriously love it!

Back