Frp and Puma Gathering - Saturday 9th July 2016

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long now, for those of you coming to the RSOC Swindon day at Castle Combe.

The pre-purchased tickets and stand passes will be handed out on the morning of the event at our pre-meet assembly point of Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ. This is a great place to grab last minute supplies, plus there is a BP petrol station on the entrance road to the store.

Those attending should aim to arrive at Morrisons between 0800 - 0830hrs we will be leaving Morrisons at the latest 0900hrs or earlier if we are all ready. No animals are allowed at this event (except guide dogs) for further details please see http://www.rscombe.com.

You should aim to have arrived at Morrisons no later than 0830hrs (I plan to be there from 0800). SN14 6UZ

Keep to the left as you drive in, and park neatly, rear end into the kerb, one car to a space in the crescent shaped parking area to the left of the entrance road. Please be considerate to other car park users. The store should be quite quiet, but please exercise caution. There is adequate pavement behind the parking to stroll up and down.

I will be handing out the tickets and stand passes to everyone at Morrisons and will be stationed on the pavement behind my FRP. Those of you who don't know me look for the FRP with white wheels and red mudflaps.
It is for you to find me and ensure you get your pass/ticket(s) by 0830hrs.

We will depart Morrisons at 0900 sharp or earlier if we are all ready. If you are unavoidably delayed, please phone me and I may make arrangements to leave your tickets on the gate (this is an emergency only option).
My mobile is 078 seven 66 eight 66 four one

There will be route-experienced owners and some of these are:
Lisa S
Ben A (F2 spoiler)
John D
Alan M
Simon C
Kate U
Mike B

Please familiarise yourself with the route prior to the event. Please drive carefully and with consideration for other road users, but it really is not very far to go if you get split up just look for the brown road sign to Castle Combe circuit..

When we arrive at Combe, we will be entering via the paddock/competitors entrance; this will be sign-posted. Please have your tickets ready, and your stand pass clearly displayed. A degree of patience will be needed too as getting 24 cars inside will be slow amongst all the other stands and pedestrians.

Once in through the gate please follow the FRP in front and/or any directions you are given, parking your car neatly aligned next to your neighbouring FRP once on the stand.

Really looking forward to this.

Nearly there now, don't forget be no later than 0830 at Morrisons supermarket, Chippenham SN14 6UZ on Saturday and find me for your tickets (we will leave 0900 sharp or earlier if we are all ready, please ask if anything is unclear.
If you need to contact me on the day my number is zero seven 8 seven 66 eight 66 four one.

Very much looking forward to the day :D

What a fabulous day at RS Combe, to meet new and old faces with a great turn out of FRPs and the sun played ball and the rain was a light light brief smattering we were so lucky with that.

corsa said:
What a fabulous day at RS Combe, to meet new and old faces with a great turn out of FRPs and the sun played ball and the rain was a light light brief smattering we were so lucky with that.

Brilliant day Kate!

Getting a closer look.
IMG_1995%20(Large).JPG

Gutted I missed this. Looks like it was a great day. Whos car is it with the EVO spoiler in the photo?

Another awesome day at Castle Combe as always :)

Attachments

• IMG_2065 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2065 - Copy.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2074 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2074 - Copy.JPG
    521 KB · Views: 40
  • 13662316_10157058075060543_4161327192703762094_o.jpg
    13662316_10157058075060543_4161327192703762094_o.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2110 (2).JPG
    IMG_2110 (2).JPG
    541.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20160709_073050 - Copy.jpg
    20160709_073050 - Copy.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2070 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2070 - Copy.JPG
    531.8 KB · Views: 40
ElDude at Allison Automotive said:
That wheel finish is too good to be standard... :lol:

:grin:

Wonder if Vas fancies swapping seeing as technically mine are more OE than his....... In fact, we should deduct him points for painted wheels in a brighter colour v the original dull ones like mine! :p

ElDude at Allison Automotive said:
I quite fancy my A3 wheels in that finish...very dazzling.. :cool:

Joking aside, I do love the colour and a much better finish then standard. On the bottom of the to do list for now though!

Latest posts

Back