FRP Cam Timing

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtrehy

Hi All,

I'm in the process of head gasket on wife's FRP (#434). Heater control valve failure followed by her driving it home....

Anyway, does anyone know the cam timing degrees (full open point of both cams)...?

Failing that - anyone have the FRP locking tool I could borrow - happy to pay sensible amount and also give deposit while tool is in my possession.

I'm near chippenham (Wiltshire).

Cheers.

Matt

You can rent my FRP timing tool with a few conditions. Payment needs to be made via PayPal in 2 transactions, one for the tool rental and one for the deposit. This allows for me to easily refund you the money when i receive the tool back.

You are allowed to rent the tool over a 2 week period and the tool has to be sent back using Royal Mail Special Delivery service. Failure to comply with these 2 conditions, if the tool fails to be returned or is returned damage will result in your deposit not being refunded.

Cost £23.00
Refundable deposit £120.00
Postage £7.00 (Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm)

Total £30.00 without the deposit.

Or you could buy the standard tool for a tenner and follow Pumanoobs guide to set the FRP cams with a standard tool? at least I THINK he made a guide for that...

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bentleya said:
You can rent my FRP timing tool with a few conditions. Payment needs to be made via PayPal in 2 transactions, one for the tool rental and one for the deposit. This allows for me to easily refund you the money when i receive the tool back.

You are allowed to rent the tool over a 2 week period and the tool has to be sent back using Royal Mail Special Delivery service. Failure to comply with these 2 conditions, if the tool fails to be returned or is returned damage will result in your deposit not being refunded.

Cost £23.00
Refundable deposit £120.00
Postage £7.00 (Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm)

Total £30.00 without the deposit.

Hi Bentley,

I'd like to take you up on this...

I've sent you a pm here.

Cheers.

Matt

Back