FRP Cold Feed

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaHammer

Hi people,

I have a converted airbox, just need some advice as to where to route a cold air feed please :)

A couple of pics would be great.

Cheers muchly,

Steve.

The hose on the Frp from the airbox just sat behind the grill. I have seen a few with a hole cut out of the bumper to fit one of those funnel things!

Cheers mate.

Does that mean it can be just fitted as it is and a cold feed added at a later point?

Cheers,

Steve.

7913188750_a6ca3c7134_n.jpg

7913196716_8ab2510541.jpg

frontairfeed.jpg

lowergrill.jpg

7913188096_0ebe75bc86.jpg

Probably not the most popular way but its how I did mine, plus its the only way I could get it completely straight on so as much air as poss is rammed down it. Looks like the tube goes back on itself but it doesn't it just twists up.

Where the rubber splitter is on the front bumper there is 2 holes 1 each side. I cut them out and put my cold air feed pipe there.

Glenn_ said:
Where the rubber splitter is on the front bumper there is 2 holes 1 each side. I cut them out and put my cold air feed pipe there.

Cheers mate. Something to do after work tomorrow now my air feed has finally turned up lol

I had to disconnect my air feed from the front during all the wet weather. It was taking in too much water and causing no end of problems :-(

Back