FRP - Engine Management Light

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjc266

Hello,

I have not had my FRP long so still getting to know her.

I cannot seem to find an engine management light? Where on the dash should this be and would anyone be able to show me a picture?

Thanks in advance

I just downloaded a manual from t-internet as I found a link on this site from a previous thread.
Not sure if it's the correct one for the FRP but I've included a new 5Mb pdf of just a few of the instrumentation pages below as I couldn't upload the full one as it's 150Mb+.

If you want to download the full manual yourself as I just did it was from https://www.mediafire.com/?fq7p9omol87m2wj

Not sure if this is on the site already but I guess it would be useful if it was (that was for your benefit Matt/Red :p )

Attachments

• Puma Instrumentation Snapshot 02.10.22.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 7
Many thanks for this. Good information.

I have looked in the handbook that came with the car and the instrument cluster is different. My book does not show the engine management light like this one.

Puzzling

This is my handbook

Attachments

• E13B6BD1-E77F-47C5-9CE3-6FD888D51897.jpeg
    E13B6BD1-E77F-47C5-9CE3-6FD888D51897.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 30
What manual is that? It should be like the one above with the washer low warning on the right side too

The picture is from my Ford user Manuel that came with the car. Everything else seems the same as the link shared just no Engine Management Light.

Back