FRP for sale nr reading

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

P1000148_zpsb98e8a49.jpg

P1000147_zps51929704.jpg

Thats the most expensive one Ive ever seen.

Is it the 13k one from Essex? that sold for circa 7k

To answer my own question that would be a no.

errr

was at http://www.berkshirefiestacentre.com/used-cars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

not on their website yet, think they only just got it in.

Didn't have keys to check the mileage, sorry

I think a road trip might be in order tomorrow. I've lost a lot of my data, but it looks similar to the expensive FRP from Cornwall.

Doesn't look to bad a condition from the photos.

It's had at least 2 owners; 1st owner, MRC Christopher Hinton - 2nd owner, Rob Nugent.

It's not been taxed since 01/04/2009.

I went to have a cheeky look at this FRP this morning, thank you for the heads up Ross!

The car has been dry stored and not driven since 2009, it has a few age related issues and a few small isolated rust patches underneath. It would be a great car to have in the garage for someone who has a bit of time to sort out the minor niggles and is looking for an orignal example with extremley low miles.

Note;

It's still on orignal tyres, brake discs and brake pads.
It's only had one cambelt change and every Racing Puma should of had at least two of these, with the third being done next year (2015).
It's still on the orignal exhaust system, however the back box is a little shabby and would need to be replaced in my opinion to bring it up to standard.
I would only purchase this car if you had dry and damp free storage facility and had no intention of driving it.

Back