FRP Insurance

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

Reet next month I want to ensure the fatty is insured properly as a Racing Puma and as my insurance company have fucked me around big time this year im moving on...

Ive already got quotes from Adrian Flux and Graham Sykes

So who's your FRP insured with...?

Cheers

Z

You could always try Chris Knott, i'm with them they did a great deal for me with all my mods :eek:k:

will have to try ringing Sky as there is no option online for the FRP

Flux have quoted £610 (£664 with breakdown)
Graham Sykes £535

Admiral...£60 extra for spoiler, rally stickers the lot!

I'm with flux also. Mine was 530 fully comp. Didnt think that was too bad. 24, 3 years ncb and 3 points for speeding.

well mine last year with flux was 920 full comp. age 31. 10 yrs no claims, driving 14 yrs. but a sp30 6point 2yrs ago.
im hoping i get it cheap or 401 is going under a cover come may. not payin it!! id never sell her but wait for a bit.

zara who did you go with?

well. today sky quoted me happy 604 and flux quoted me 769 one off. a wicked deal with alex got me sky PNC for £604 full comp :) and valve 9.000! every one else want 1200+
but that 13yrs drive and 10 yrs no claims. and sp30 6 point 185 fine. 0ut run cop car on a 40 doin 88.. oh dear.. was playing with a vxr.. sold my camed up fiesya mk6 and bought 401 in dec 2010 :) think this is why i pay more....

one bit of advice from 16 months of serious problems.....DONT INSURE WITH FLUX!!!!!

i had to threaten their solicitors and the insurers with ombudsmen action to get what id paid for

long story short they will insure absolutely anyone but when you need to claim you understand why.....your covered for naff all

ie a ferrari f40 clad mr2 insured for £20k....if you claimed youd be lucky to get market value for the mr2 at a few £k.....and im directly quoting their claims dept on that.

my advise...avoid

I went with Graham Sykes in the end... £535 with breakdown cover and insured as a Racing Puma
Flux was the 2nd cheapest but I desperately searched elsewhere due to the number of poor service comments people have had with these..

i wouldnt let 401 go any way but my work, but if it was really bad id just rebuild or shell it. its aprt of me where id never sell. grahams sykes want 1500. but am well happy with sky insures on here well :)

Back