FRP replica

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alexwilliams840 said:
Can you not cancel your tax for a refund like we can in the uk?

Nope. And you have to turn in the plates, and ironicaly after 6 months they destroy the plates, so when you return after six months and one day so you don't have to pay the ful tax, you also uve to buy new plates :/ go figgure :)

Ok, so now even though I'we stil not sold my pride Puma, I went and picked up my new ride this thursday, it wasa. Long 9 hour round trip, but I feel it was worth it :)

The new beast is...... A 2004 Land Rover Freelander TD4 SE facelift whit an auto box, yes laydies and gentel men, this is the first car I'we chosen specificly because it had an auto box :) why? Wel quite frankly, because it's comfortable :) and when i do go off road, there is one less thing to think about lol.

Here it is, cost me about 10.000 of your finest pounds... (Ore about the same as I spent on parts for the puma :))

1380083_10153377737900596_1345928916_n.jpg

warrenpenalver said:
£10k for a 2004 freelander!! :x

Worst thing, is that's aqtualy cheep :/ they usualy go around 13-15.000£

Everything is more expensive here :(

Great pics of a lovely motor. :thumbs:

You'd be bonkers to sell it after all the work you've put in!

Thanx guys :) i do love it :) but seling it would make a big differense in my finanses, and i can always get another one :) but nothing is written in stone :) and I'm not sellimg it bedore I take it to ford fair this year :)

Dual exhaust looks superb, just like they would have been there when it came from the factory. Your Puma has to be one of the best looking ones here! :D

Thanx mate :)

You might be supriced to know, that the exaust actualy came from a Volvo XC60 R-Design :) it was a streight fit, just had to turn it over, and remove, and re veld the mounts :)

Ok guys, things are happening :)

My wife desided that she wanted to save some monney, so we are selling the Volvo, wich meens, that she has now "claimed" my land rover for hear own :/

but all is not lost, that meens I can keep my Puma a little longer :)

in otther news, I'm getting new rims :) jay :) only 2 issues whit them, they are the wrong et (et38) so I wil have to use spacers (wich I hate) but oh well, and the are a little scufed, so my friend is having them blasted, and re painted....

they are currently gold, but I'm thinking of doing them white, what dou you guys think??

Edit : image removed due to facebook fail :( didin't end up whit them anyway :)

Those alloys when the tyres are fitted are going to rub the arches really bad and destroy the tyres from the rubbing. My opinion is don't put them on or if you do fit the alloys, you got widen the arches. This means a lot of work just for fitting alloys.

they are the same size as the wheels I'm curently using, 7.5 17" so they won't rub any more then the they already do, adn they don't :) so I think i'ts going to be fine :)

Optical illusion... They look bigger than the ones already fitted!

Maybe you could take picture with it fitted and someone could photoshop the wheel white.....

CerryVimto, they are off to the blasters, so I can't fitt them yet :/

Xparty one can't make everyone happy :)

Latest posts

Back