frp seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanG

Hi guys I heard there were two different types of the frp seats I'm thinking of buying a pair as replacements for mine but wanted to know the differences, if any so I can get originals. Any help will be brilliant
Thanks, Ryan

There was an original set which were discounted due to the tilt mechanism not working in the car, these are the ones that were converted to office type chairs (there is one in pumabuilds reception) it is unlikely you will find one of these, but the embroidery on them is different and they are a slightly different shape

they're from the prototypes / development cars....have 'puma' embroidered on the seat cushion under your knees

other than in promo shots the only one iv seen is at pumabuild, its knackered and covered in oil and he still tried to sell it me...he only wanted £500!!!

probably a sparco torino 1 if the seat tilt is a bar behind the seat cushion. frp uses torino 2

there was a guy selling 1 of each a couple of months ago on ebay

jacko said:
they're from the prototypes / development cars....have 'puma' embroidered on the seat cushion under your knees

other than in promo shots the only one iv seen is at pumabuild, its knackered and covered in oil and he still tried to sell it me...he only wanted £500!!!

probably a sparco torino 1 if the seat tilt is a bar behind the seat cushion. frp uses torino 2

Back