FRP suspension shocks and springs for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue3

Set of FRP springs/shocks for sale these came off my FRP because I wanted a brand new set as part of my rebuild. They are perfectly serviceable and have had a lick of paint, they are not concourse and never will be, but what they will do is keep a FRP on the road on a budget.

I am looking for £85 the set and can be collected from Birmingham, brought to Ford Fair or posted (but it probably will not be cheap as they are heavy). Or PX for any other interesting FRP spares (brakes, wishbones, badges alcantara, wheel centres, spare wheels, 30mm spacers, steering wheel etc)

P1000975copy.jpg

PM me if interested

Simon

Just a side note to people with std puma's NO these wont fit. Mounts are different ;)

The rears will fit - I had them on my puma :p

(Well the shocks will, the FRP springs will give it a moon buggy ride height)

Fronts would also fit if you had your hubs re-machined to suit, depends how far someone wants to go.

Can bring to ford fair if anyone is interested will do them for £45 to see them gone out of my garage.

Simon

on that note blue3 i'm going to be selling a new set of frp springs/shocks if you wanna buy them off me?

got new ones on my car, thats why the old ones are for sale.

Thanks anyway.

SImon

did someone say the rear shocks will fit a 1.7 2000 standard puma with my original springs? if they do i live near birmingham and can collect asap if u still got them

depends on the rear beam you have, dont know about the springs.

I work in Digbeth and live near the NEC, you could always come and have a look.

Simon

did I get it right, do you have a sett of wishbones?? because I need both left and right :) among otter things :)

Back