Gaz GHA suspension with JOM(euros) adj drop links

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbarr007

Hi all,

I have set my drop links to inbetween the suspension A arm and drive shaft to prevent collision, what have other people done when fitting lowering springs or GAZ kits?

Basically I had to increase the length of mine by 30 - 40mm approximately.

Rob

robbarr007 said:
Basically I had to increase the length of mine by 30 - 40mm approximately.

Rob

Forgive me if I am being stupid but if your are lowering the car shouldn’t the drop links be reduced in length rather than increased, as I said I am happy to be correct as mine is lowered on same coil overs and I reduced the length of the drop links by the same amount I lower the front end.

Ah yes, it was very late and I was tired, I meant the opposite, apologies. I have since adjusted so the bottom balljoint on the drop link sits in the middle of the driveshaft and A arm, will just see if that fouls on track and adjust as needed. For road use it is fine.

Ps Thanks for replying chap.

I have fitted Gaz Gold adjustables on my Puma. They are raised for Stage Rallies, the std links were no where near fitting. I purchased some adjustable links from Eurocarparts which seem OK.

Latest posts

Back