Good quality, correctly fitting, seat covers?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAC

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some good quality seat covers that are a perfect fit for the Puma ('98 standard seats)? I have found some on Amazon and eBay, but the photos are generic, so I don't fully trust the fit.

I plan on upgrading the front seats at some point, but I need to be sure that I am 100% certain of the seats I fit because it is an expensive experiment here. It involves all kinds of paperwork and studies which work out at around 500€ plus the price of the seats, and even then, a lot of seats will not be approved unless they are specifically "approved" for the Puma. And seeing that less than 5000 Pumas were sold in Spain, there aren't that many approved :D

Tailor made seat covers for the Puma can be made by a company called jcseatcovers.co.uk. I had mine made by them embroidered with Puma logo in silver and they are fab! They fit like a second skin + even have map pocket like the original seat. Just under £300 but depends on fabric & design. They have also made the seats much more comfortable.

Back