Hardware required for AP suspension and powerflex bushes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evo6tom

Puma Supporter
Hi - I've just purchased a set of AP coilovers (eye end fitting) along with a set of powerflex bushes for the rear mounts.
photostream

I have a good friend whos retired dad is a serious petrol head and owns a 2 post lift etc. so I will be changing them myself with the benefit of lots of easy access.

So.....does anyone has a definitive list along with Ford part numbers of the bolts, nuts, washers etc. that are required? I'm pretty certain the ones currently fitted will no longer be fit for purpose.

Last question regarding the bushes: I have seen the various techniques suggested to remove the factory fit items but one guide caused slight confusion......It suggested that the bush casing for the factory fitted bush should remain and the powerflex fit therein. Is this correct or is it a case of 100% of the factory fitted item is removed and the powerflex bush is a direct replacement?

Other than that...........if anyone is in the Bishops Stortford area this sat and wants to lend a hand my mates mum is a bacon & sausage sarnie making machine!........Seriously....she does not stop feeding you from the moment you arrive.......you will leave 1/2 a stone heavier than you arrive.

Back