Heater Control Valve (HCV), Brand New, Genuine Ford Part

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JQ.

I have for sale a brand new Heater Control Valve. I bought it a few weeks ago from Pye Motors, a Ford Dealership and it's a Genuine Ford part, not one of the cheap Ebay ones which are notoriously temperamental.

I bought it as my heater was blowing hot, took it to my local inde and it transpires it was actually my Heater Control Panel that was bust, so it was never fitted.

Price is £35 delivered, cheaper if you want to collect from SK8 or Manchester city centre.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

My own stupidity. I probably should have done a thread saying it would be coming soon, I just didn't want to sell it until I'd actually fixed the problem, which happened this week. Hope you got yours sorted ok.

Yeah only kidding, I was lucky enough to get one the same day from a local ish Fords (castleton) mine came apart and dumped the water on the exhaust so I was in a real rush

Hi. Despite good advice in here NOT to buy the HCV on e-bay, I did it and only few days later it started acting up :-(
I live in Dublin, Rep OF Ireland. Would you post yours here and How much would be all inclusive??
Thanks.....

Also, how did your indie identified the faulty Heater Control Panel?? Could that be the case for my car??

e46 coupe said:
Hi. Despite good advice in here NOT to buy the HCV on e-bay, I did it and only few days later it started acting up :-(
I live in Dublin, Rep OF Ireland. Would you post yours here and How much would be all inclusive??
Thanks.....

I'll make some enquiries and come back to you.

e46 coupe said:
Also, how did your indie identified the faulty Heater Control Panel?? Could that be the case for my car??

I honestly don't know. He said 90% of the time it's the HCV and 10% it's the Heater Control Panel. But there is a test - might be worth starting a thread on here as I'd imagine someone on here must know what it is.

If you get no joy with that, let me know and I'll give him a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back