hello everybody !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonycomicsgroupe

Hi, new in this forum i'm here for find a solution for my Pum's Zetec 1.7- I have a face choc, hood and right headlight broken and it's my fault! From many year's i drive my car around Europe from 2007 and, after a bad event in my life, i have a crash friday- No injueries and just you can see in picture. I live in France and it's a real difficult to get Puma accesoires

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome along to ProjP. :thumbs:

Sorry to hear the circumstances on which you are joining under....

You say its hard to get parts, Im guessing this is due to you living in France... What parts are you after?

Mac

Welcoma aboard :thumbs:

Perhaps one of our member sellers Ian G can help you, also theres lots of places who could probably help you on ebay

Good luck fixing it

Don't know where you are in France, but the train is now quite cheap and has no weight limits for bringing stuff home again. Not sure I'd want to carry a bonnet as hand luggage, but the look on the stewards face as you got on would be priceless.
I am sure I saw a few of the FRPs are in France from the owners list, not sure if the owners are on here or were just reported, they might give you some other ideas if you can find them.

JonB said:
Don't know where you are in France, but the train is now quite cheap and has no weight limits for bringing stuff home again. Not sure I'd want to carry a bonnet as hand luggage, but the look on the stewards face as you got on would be priceless.

Great idea, you could get some friends together and rather than a booze cruise you could have a parts party!

Hope you walked away in a better state than your car?

keep us all informed on how it goes, and lots of pickies, especially of other passengers reactions if you decide to take the trip :eek:k:

Back