hello everyone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm originally from your neck of the woods m8.Born and bred in Tredegar.I've still got loads of family down there and travel down regularly.Was down there yesterday in fact.

shauns-puma said:
SlimD said:
Hey yo puma fans :D how goes? new to here so thot i'd just say hello n that lol
:cool: NICE LOOKING PUMA YOU GOT THERE MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR PUMA :p :p LOL

Cheerz dude and thank u, she is sweet like :D lol.

2000 moondust silver, 1.7 with blue cone air filter, engine bay pimped in blue wire/hose covers lol. Sportex 3" backbox which gives a nice lil rumble (saving up for system). Standard shocks, springs and wheels (will be uprated at some point). Blue painted calipers/drums. Evo spoiler (was on when bought) LED side lights and day runners.
Blue LED main interior bulb (wantin to do dash, heater panel clock and window controls in blue but im doss n dont have a scooby lmao). Black n blue seat covers front n rear (poor mans FRP haha)
Sony Xplode head unit. Edge Street 6x9's on parcel shelf with standard front n rear speakers (will be changed soonish) and a 10" 750w Edge street Sub n Amp in boot. Mmmm thats all i can think of just now ooh n a small silver aireal *spellin* lmao. For a pretty standard kitty she purrs sweetly, goes like stink and sticks like glue haha, altho i got home today after work to find a flatish rear tyre with a nice nail in it meh!

WISH LIST

Blue Spark Plug Leads
Window Tints....maybe lol
New pads and Discs- Fast road n vented
New System (cat back or full with FRP 4-2-1 Manifold with sports cat minus back box)
Get her lowered with 16" alloys
Get rust on arches done
Colour code interior lights and some of the dull grey plastic, brighten her up a bit lol
Get her chipped but its pricey :(
Body Kit (cant decide on what tho so might just leave it and put a splitter on front) ha
ooh and wind deflecter thingy's (gettin p'ed from gettin wet)

That shud do fer just now me thinks hehe lol.

lol Indeed :D

got pics or info on urs? haha. Yup if i win the lottery ima gonna go n get the wide arch kit but that might take sum time.
probly have better chance savin me pennies up lmao

yippeekiay said:
If your going for 16's also go for the Mondeo/ST170 300mm brake upgrade. Will probably be cheaper than going for some fast road disc and pads (whatever they are) and probably much better ;)

Kool cheerz for that man, i shall do me homework n get sum prices checked out and once i can afford to upgrade i will lol. Oooh by the way when is the nurb meet?? Me n a mate fancy doin a lil eurotrip sumtime would love to give my kitty a blast round there and on the autobahn...vvvvrrrrooooommmm would be awesome like lol :-D

A time for the trip will be sorted once they publish the opening times for next year. I think the usual time is around early July but I'm going in May no matter what the club trip date is as it's a 4 day weekend and full of exotica as it's a German bank holiday weekend and suprisingly fairly clear on the track as no one is in a rush like normal weekends of a full day or two. Means you can take your time and not rush about which is the last thing you want on your mind while driving the green hell.

I'll also be going with the one organised on here as it's nice to have a crowd of people who have a lot in common. Can't get enough of the place...lol.

All things going well I'm hoping to get around 30 laps in next year.

Kool hope u manage to get your 30 laps in then :)

Ooh if the nurb starts in july i could get over for my birthday be a good way to spend a day for it likes teehee haha lol.
As i'd be a newbie goin there think i'd prefer a quite track til i experience it, wouldnt want ta be holdin up the traffic lmao

Don't worry about that, the fast cars will soon get round no matter how fast/slow your going. Most people generally keep good discipline on it but of course there are the odd few idiots as with everything in life. I realised on the last few laps I did this year that rushing did me no favours whatsoever, the calmer I was, the quicker and more importantly smoother I got which was easier on the poor Puma and a lot more enjoyable for me to be honest.

Back