hello, just heard about you guys!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queenie

just thought i'd say hello, just heard about you, am a member of another site and seeing as though i have just got another puma , would like to get invoved again. i had a black puma , but when i had a baby had to sell for several reasons.......but now i'm back in the running !!!
I have a silver 1.7 and loving every minute of it, bye for now Deb.

Welcome back to Puma ownership!

You fallen back in love post baby?

Have fun!

Hi Debs,

Good to see you on here :)

I've seen your old Puma around a couple of times...it's the Pink Panther one isn't it?

I was at the Leicester meet in October '05 and I think we met then :)

Andy

AndyW said:
Hi Debs,

Good to see you on here :)

I've seen your old Puma around a couple of times...it's the Pink Panther one isn't it?

Andy

Hi andy yes i remember u. I doubt if u have seen the car it was sold to a girl in wales! anway its gd to b here so thx for the welcome!

Hi andy yes i remember u. I doubt if u have seen the car it was sold to a girl in wales! anway its gd to b here so thx for the welcome!

Well it was black, had a spoiler, Milltek exhaust and Pink Panthers on the numberplates. It was a few years back mind... :)

BenF said:
Hi Debs :)

AndyW said:
Hi Debs,

Andy

is it really that long ago...?

It is Ben...

It was my first Puma meet only a matter of months after I bought the car...so I've got the dates right :p

Back