Hello :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burfyboy

Hi everyone,

I've decided its time for a change and have joined up to Project Puma :grin:

I've owned FRP #077 for just shy of 2 years now and love it.

Looking forward to joining a more friendly Puma forum and hopefully sharing my exploits with you all :grin:

Rob.

Well done get away fromthe pillocks on the other site I dont really use any more as a result, saying that they do tend to filter over here from time to time thankfully far less frequently though

You already know my feelings though lol

Hi Rob and welcome :eek:k:

I'm sure you joined a while ago... lol

Thanks for all the welcomes guys :cool:

Yeah I confess I did join a while back to do a bit of lurking, however thought I should move out of the darkness and say hi :lol:

And yes i'm over from the dark side, I don't need to explain my reasons i'm sure you could all hit the nail on the head given an opportunity. However the fact this has had more responses in 2 hours than my Nurburgring thread did in around 2 weeks says it all really. :lol:

That's the main reason I didn't renew my membership there. I think PP1 has gotten too big for it's own good now.

There's not many threads that go by the wayside here... sometimes random news threads etc but then they're not Puma related ones :)

Personally i find 'the other site' un friendly in some cases and un helpful- here is much better

Just noticed you were at the ring the same time as me and steve.

Sorry I didn't come over and chat, I'd made a complete dick of myself when going to meet Steve by driving into a ditch so thought better of it...lol.
I'm guessing now that you were with the other FRP, the ST and iirc a Scooby as I remember W77.

Welcome over to the friendly side, oh...and cracking time in that video. :eek:k: Really shows how much better handling the Frupper is in comparison to a standard one. Could hear your brakes taking the strain a little. A big help seemed to be that you didn't have to change gear half as much in the bends after the karussell as mine needed which must have been the extra oomph the Frupper has. Damn I would have killed for an extra 30 BHP...lol.

Is your's standard as that time is quicker than a load of VXR Astra owners I was talking too on the ferry home although they did say the Corsa was quicker as it could put the power down better.

What's that digital readout by the way...your fuel??? If so, how did you do that? I know the digital odometer has a setting for fuel but would love it on the dash like that as I did a lap and then only realised I was on reserve when I got to the first chicane....doh!.

Now I think about it I should've just put the odometer into test mode for all my laps as I had over half a tank for 7 out of 8 laps dammit. I'm also thinking was that a scanguage thingy or was that someone else I've read about.

Sorry, I got carried away there...the ring does that to me...lol.

Welcome again ;)

Thanks for the additional welcomes :grin:

yippeekiay, yeah that was me 'W77' and my group you saw, I never saw you around the paddock though only Steve. I took a few pics of you going through Wehrseifen when were spectating so will post them up when I get a minute.

And yes the car is completly standard aside from a 'Group-A' K&N and Yokohama Parada Spec-2's. The digital readout is oil pressure at the gallery in Bar :cool:

Back