Help me please!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myweepuma

I have locked the only set of keys I have in my mk1 focus I go away tomorrow morning for the weekend so I need to get into the car with as little damage as possible so I would prefer not to break a window anyone know how I can get into the car?

ooooo :/ tough one.... what year is your focus? does it have double locking? if it does, you are rightly and truely screwed...

if it doesn't have double locking, you can get away whit prying the door open enough in the top to get a steel whire or something stiff whit a nuce on it, and pull the door handel, if not..

maby somone else has a better idea, :)

if you have the traditional round stupid ford key, it is posible to have one made at your ford dealer, if they have the key kode. if it's the square "laser cut" one, they don't make it at the store, it is always orderd... (atleast here)

you might get away whit drilling out the locking cylinder on the door, but I can't say for certain that it wil work...

best of luck.

Are you a member of the AA, RAC etc, if you are, call them out. If not, have a look for a local auto locksmith.

It's a 2002 focus the car is deadlocked :cry:

Someone's coming round to have a go at getting in he's meant to be a wizard at this kind of thing..... Fingers crossed!!

AA Key Recovery service got me in to the Megane when I lost the key, no damage no hassle (other than the £180 for the new card).

Got in!

My son new someone who works for a recovery company, he came round wedged the top of the door and put a rod in and tried to hook the handle then the boot release button but as it was deadlocked couldn't do it but he noticed I had winding windows in the back of the car and he managed to wind the window down with a rod pop the backseat open and fish the keys with a hook!

Thank god for the basic winding window!

Back