HELP ME SUSPENSION

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajk007

hi can anyone give me some advice my front and rear wheels have collapsed anybody give me some advice on repair it is a 1.7
thanks
ajk

Thr title says suspension but the text says wheels problem.

Can you explain your problem properly as it doesnt sound likely that all your wheels have collapsed, in fact it doesnt sound likely any of them have collapsed?

Hi The Boggie
on the the front wheel the wheel nuts are almost facing the ground the wheel is almost tilted to a 45 degree angle the same for the back. hope its a bit clearer
regards al

How did this happen? is it all four wheels?

I could speculate on lots of possible failures but you clearly need to get it jacked up completely and examined.

How it happened might help someone diagnose the problem more accurately but it could be broken springs / shocks, broken wishbones, broken balljoints, collapsed wheel bearings the list goes on

Hello going along the road over some speed humps at about 20mph i could feel it in the steering something wrong, it only O/S front and back

Wow thats really really bad luck however it could have been much worse if it had happened at speed.

Yep get it jacked up wheels off and post some piccies for folks to look at.

Were there any advisories on the last MOT that might help to explain this?

For both wheels to collapse without actually hitting something, I would suggest someone has tried to nick your wheels and has left all the nuts undone.

Back