HELP!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

after 8 months the car is running, idle is still horrible when cold (been told its prob the valves are sticking and need to wear in) and she hasn't figured out how to idle without cutting out....

gonna go for a drive in a min but i have a problem.....THERES A F&^%ING HUUUUGE MOTH HIDING BEHIND MY PEDALS / UNDER THE DASH!!!!! i swear to the Alcon gods its the size of a small bat and it keeps flying at my face!!! im no wuss, in fact im usually more scared of hurting a little beastie than being scared of it.....but its MASSIVE!!!! if im driving and it flies at my face.....er!!!! and i can't find it!!!!! :'(

what can i lure it out with? do moths like honey etc????! if it starts eating my alcantara im gonna go hunting for it with a paintball rifle!!!

:thumbs:

when it stops raining im gonna spray my aftershave all over the interior...thatl scare anything away!!!!

wait till it goes dark, open the door and stand outside your car with a very bright light. Mr Moth will fly towards the light

Lol, that's class, I'd love to see Jacko attempting to lure a moth out of his car using honey!!! Take a vid if you do!! :lol:

lol,this did make me laugh :lol: i would open the doors and boot get a stick or a piece of wood and just put it under him or her :) sometime bugs will just step on to the stick so you can just put the stick out, if not it will fly out so prepare to run lol

I still think you should try the honey!! Just for kicks!!!

Or I have a sire fire way to lure it out. Dress up like a sexy female moth, and prance around outside the car, hell be sure to come out.

PumaNoob said:
I still think you should try the honey!! Just for kicks!!!

Or I have a sire fire way to lure it out. Dress up like a sexy female moth, and prance around outside the car, hell be sure to come out.

I would pay good money for a copy of that video :lol:

Latest posts

Back