Hey all (finally added a couple of pics!!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewis100985

Hi, just bought my first puma yesterday.

I have a 1.7 x-reg in black.

Lovely car, really good condition, I shall post up some pictures at the weekend when it is sorted.

It had a cassette player as standard (have just bought a silver 6000cd player from ebay), now looking to buy an ipod lead to fit to this. I want one that charges your ipod and also the controls on the stereo change the tracks if anybody can help with this?

Anyway, just thought I would say hello!

Lewis

Welcome along Lewis, any questions about your car, then just ask!

Use the search tool at the top to search for "ipod" and I'm sure you'll find some answers :eek:k:

welcome along

I dont think the 6000cd supports Ipods, the technology is a few years apart!

@Spike, it can with an adapter lead, it uses the CD changer input as far as I remember.

alreet mate!

Welcome along :D
Glad to see you chose the best colour :eek:k: ;)

Hey, sorry for the long delay but have only just got a couple of pictures sorted!!

Let me know what you all think...

puma1.jpg

puma2.jpg

Before anybody says it, I know the light conditions ain't the best, nor is the camera. But you can get the jist...

The Black Pumas always ( to me atleast ) seem to hold a different kinda Mystique,an entirely different spirit! Nice looking beast! don't worry about the lighting, it goes with the whole '' black '' thing :-D

Looks a good un mate....

Definately think its the most rewarding colour when clean aswell :D

Latest posts

Back