Heyy!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reecey

Hey people.
Im Reece. Im just on here because im thinking of getting a 1.7 puma soon and i would like to find out more about what there is to be done to them

Im thinking of getting one soon and so far i have a few ideas:
I want a full respray in Frozen White (paint used on the new white Focus RS)
I like the propeller wheels and would like them fully refurblished and sprayed in either Ford Graphite Grey or Gloss Panther Black.
All Windows tinted
Tinted Wind Deflectors
Smoke Side Repeaters.
LED Numberplate lights
Pressed Numberplates.
Full leather interior.

I dont really know what to do with the headlights. I do like xenon headlights but only the manufacturer xenons, not them HID's you buy off ebay. If anyone has any ideas with what i can do with the headlights then let me know. I really do like these but i dont know how this was done??

11br97b.jpg

Other than that, thats all im intending to do. I like the 1.7 engine because it has the power there when you want it, but when you want to take things easy and just cruize, the engine still drives nice at low RPM.

I havent noticed any ITB'd 1.7 pumas. Can these engines be ITB'd? I may of seen an ITB'd puma engine in a MK5 ZS, but not one thats actually in a puma..

Hi Reece Welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Looks like you've got a lot of good ideas :) I would suggest having a chat with topmansparkie, he's been doing work with lights recently and doing LED conversions etc which are pretty cool. This is his project thread here

I love Puma's in white, I toyed with the idea of changing the colour of mine to the Ford RS white before I got my graphics done. Have you got your eye on one to buy yet?

Oh and yes you can have throttle bodies on a Puma, one of our members is selling some on ebay but his thread is here

Latest posts

Back