Hi from Deb'n

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cybertec

Had the little beast a week and very happy, 1.7, that dark blue colour and generally lovely condition and very well looked after mechanically. Spent the weekend tearing around Exmoor having a play, she really does stick to the road!... Bit of rot to sort on the rear wing this month, and a session with the waxoyl and underseal...( got a transit camper so used to this:), fuel consumption a lot better than my last car (saab turbo)....

Oh and she has a Max Power gear knob which I think is chavy or funny depending on the day.....should I keep it for the smiles?

So looking forward to some inexpensive fun motoring for a couple of years now, fingers crossed!

Lol it'd be the first thing I got rid of for sure!

Welcome to our corner of the Internet.

We Puma drivers talk a lot about our knobs. Freezing in winter and scorching hot in summer.

Welcome

My knob was awfully cold this morning! put the blower on it to try and warm it up :wink:

Oh lord....knob humour, little Max needs a good polish..... Fnarrr, fnarr :lol:

we do now have a name for the beastie, henceforth she shall be known as Max.............ine

Been around a bit me......today done a little bit of experimental polishing ( no, not on me knob!) although she has been very well looked after, she needs a firm hand ( ok you win!)....sod it, spent 15 years polishing my Harleys, swapped to a Buell as they are easier to live with and now I've gone and lost my stupid old biker heart to a bloody FORD....I'd best venture into the rest of the forum....where do the people I really shouldn't mix with hang..... :twisted:

Back