hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should get yourself a cheap old 3 series to practise in then once you're confident at it take the 200 out ;)

waaaaaaaaaaa ...im in lowe ..... still Puma is a Puma .... but yust luck at that ..... 200 sx .... still a byuty and a best under the bonet :twisted:

thfc said:
The bro-in-law had 200sx before getting his 747bhp R32 which he had to sell due to work :-( Was an amazing car though :D

R32's are definitely the best out of all of them, lightweight (by comparison) and a livelier drive for sure, an enthusiast car for sure

a friend had a 600+bhp R34 it was lovely however its was a lard arse, and in my opinion not as focused as a 32..don't get me wrong though i would still have a 34 though...a nice Nur spec in Jade would do just fine :D

S14200sx said:
thfc said:
The bro-in-law had 200sx before getting his 747bhp R32 which he had to sell due to work :-( Was an amazing car though :D

R32's are definitely the best out of all of them, lightweight (by comparison) and a livelier drive for sure, an enthusiast car for sure

a friend had a 600+bhp R34 it was lovely however its was a lard arse, and in my opinion not as focused as a 32..don't get me wrong though i would still have a 34 though...a nice Nur spec in Jade would do just fine :D

It was definitely an enthusiasts car. One of his coil packs went on it once and he had to pay £250 for one from Japan. Lol. I think a car like that will always be a money pit. Especially as he used to have to put that high-performance petrol in from Shell. Lol.

thfc said:
S14200sx said:
thfc said:
he used to have to put that high-performance petrol in from Shell. Lol.

Tell me about it :S

having said that, all car's are now a luxury just too damned expensive to run these days :S

All Nissan's seem to like coil packs....or destroying them mine is now on its second set :evil: but a set for mine isn't quite as bad as the Liner

Back