How much do I love my Puma?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scofield.1

Too much!!
so far this year I have spent nearly £650! on my thunder and now she needs a new engine and all that goes with making sure its a great job replacing other things at the same time, so bye bye to about another £750!!! but better the devil ya know they tell me lol. Sad thing is, she won't look any better or sound any better, will just work properly lol

A happy Christmas ahead as it cant be done till the new year so will be taking the bus to buy the last few presents lol such is life lol.

Gary

Uh oh - what happened? Cambelt? Big end gone?

Are you getting your engine from Ian?

Hi Rob,

yep he's letting me have the best he has, so my mileage will nearly halve, been having massive air problems and now suspected cambaelt when I was told it was done 20,00 miles ago!!!!! such a liar!! Oh well I just cant wait till its done and I can just concentrate on the body work at last!

Will have you shinning it up with your chemicals in the summer lol

scofield.1 said:
Too much!!
Agreed!!

I don't care how much I spend on mine... if I've got the money and the cost isn't stupidly ridiculous, I'd buy whatever I wanted for it.
Well, I say about cost... the wheels & tyres I have on my Puma I could have bought two more Pumas with the money, but I don't care!
It's my car and I'm keeping it!!

sorry to hear this Gary

it will be no consolation to you, but I have just gone over 9 weeks without being able to drive - and not because of any problem with my car!

Seeing as Questy doesn't come out to play, we should have our next meet round his house - the fancy dress theme will be "Bradley Wiggins"

I'm guessing this is the car my friend will be doing the engine change on, might give him a hand at doing it as well

Yep it was Craig doing the work!! and he has done a great job too. the replacement sounds sweet. He found the fault that caused the seize in the first place and swapped a few things around so that I got the best of the two. And to his credit even replaced discs n pads on the front with no extra labor cost.. a sound guy well recommend him! You came up in our conversations Jay :)

Back