Hunstanton Sunday 24th August Day trip!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking of doing a trip to the seaside at the end of august in conjunction with some nice people from ZSOC. A trip up, mess about on the beach for a bit, munchies, more fun down the amusements and then home.

(Hunstanton is >here<- if you didn't know. ->town website<-)

Anyone?

See ->this<- post for an update!

Have you actually been there? It makes Southend look like Chelsea :derr:

That said I am sure it'll be marvellous fun :D

Yeah I've been there plenty of times. Kinda quirky having the beach on the west of the town in east anglia.

Does that mean you're penciled in Vix?

Can get a lift with us if you like Vix? Only petrol up the A1 for 20 miles and back ;)

We're trying to push for the weekend after the bank holiday as it will be heaving! Will try and update today after nudging the ZSOC lot....

Most of my August weekends are full now :(
If it's the Sun 31st then that might be possible for me!

I'd be interested, Huntstanton is a nice place - I'll see how flush I am at the end of the month!

Bit too far for me i think, straight on the back of ford fair, and amands birthday is this month, and got two weddings coming up.......

will there ever be a month where i dont have to shell out loads of money?!

You've an FRP now Neil - you'll never have money again!

I'm going to give them a kick on ZSOC tonight and see if we can get a date for this finalised and a possible plan of attack / times etc...

Very unlikely for me as its my bday the week after at beginning of September and i need all money i can have really for doing loadsa stuff n going away.

Looks like it'll be the 24th August....

More to follow.

24th August it is!

We'll be meeting for the trip up to Hunstanton at the B&Q in St. Neots for a 3pm getaway.

Map & route:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... e=UTF8&z=9

We'll be heading up the A1 to the Peterborough services to collect a few more (About 3.30pm I'm guessing) and then east and north to Hunstanton.

A photoshoot round the Lighthouse, then onto the slot machines for some serious 2p gambling!

A bite to eat somewhere and then home.

Anyone coming?

:D

Latest posts

Back