I may live to regret this!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasper

Today is a sad day in my house as I've sold the Puma. I really love the way it drives but I just can't get on with it on a practical level. Kyle's baby seat doesn't sit right in the front of the back and as the most important and valuable thing I have, the car had to go. I won't miss the low rent interior or the rust coming through in some parts of the body work but I'll miss the way it drives everyday. Roundabouts won't be the same for a while.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... x_mileage=

Your

Gutted from Edinburgh. :sad:

Things and circumstances change - I'm sure you'll have some great memories of it :eek:k:

Be sure not to be a stranger round these parts : don't need a puma here!

Let us know what you have....

;)

Dang Jasper,

Sorry to hear that fella but as said; things change and it literally isn't practical.

You're more than welcome to stay around if you like :thumbs:

Shame about that mate. :(

Just think, you could always get another one in a few years - it'd be a bona fide classic then ;)

dont buy an mpv! please god dont buy an mpv!!! no one except a football coach needs 7 seats...........

Don't worry I'm not going to run away. I still love Puma's.

Jacko, It's ok, I don't like cars taller than me. I think It's replacement might be my brothers car.

VW Golf 1.6 Mk5. Four years old and only done 4k miles. He's selling it cause he never uses it. No sh!t Sherlock.

Does nobody in your family actually drive your cars as they all have super low mileage!? Let me know when you've one up for sale!
(Preferably a jan 2001 Elise please ;) )

This thread Martin:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=31882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jasper, jasper, jasper. Where do i begin?

Lol im not suprised i saw this coming a while off. Like Dal said, no reasn why you cant visit here.

You should try and follow my personal mantra. I will never buy a car that was slower than the one that preceded it. When I do end up doing this, i know i will be old.

Audi S4 estate? :)

Back