Sold In Tonbridge Kent: Black 1998 1.7 16V £175 ONO

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthling

Hello

I am a Ford Puma owner and I would like to sell it to an enthusiast if possible.

Here are the details:

Colour = Black
Body Type = 3 Door Hatchback
Engine = 1.7 16V
First Registered: June 1998
One previous owner
132,000 miles

This car is currently SORN on a Private Driveway in Tonbridge Kent. It has no Road Tax, MOT or Insurance. It has not been driven since September 2012 but the last time I drove it there were no problems with it. The battery is flat and the engine has not be turned over for around a year but the last time it was there were no problems. It passed it's last MOT but this expired in July 2013. The exterior is in reasonable condition but the interior cockpit is full of mould. This happened because the car leaks water and the combination of a damp interior and the sun caused the mould to grow.

I don't currently have any photos of it but if you are interested then that could be arranged.

A brand new battery and front windscreen wipers were newly fitted around August 2012 but the battery has been flat for around a year.

In it's current state this car is not drive-able due to it being flat battery, not been started up in over a year and the interior cockpit being full of mould :-( yuck! :-( especially the drivers side.
Therefore anyone who wants to buy it will need a low loader or trailer to take it away in it's current state.

The new wipers and battery cost more than £100 from Halfords and the Scrap Value for the car is around £150 so in spite of the poor current condition of the car I think £175 or near offer is a fair price to ask.

Please let me know if you're interested thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Ron,

In case you didn't get my text earlier I'm interested and only down the road. Give me a shout on here if the car's still available

oli8925 said:
Hi Ron,

In case you didn't get my text earlier I'm interested and only down the road. Give me a shout on here if the car's still available

Hi Olli

Thanks for coming to see it last week

Sorry we could not get it started the other night but it was running fine up until I first off-roaded it in September 2012 due to financial reasons. The last time we revved it up on the driveway was probably over a year ago but once we got it going it was fine. I reckon the engine must just be damp or something like that. I know the inside has gone all damp and moldy due to leak but I believe it's still a good car mechanically, (can't say I know because I'm not a mechanic so my lay persons opinion is based upon the last time I drove it in September 2012).

Now I want to sell it but I want it to go to someone like yourself who can appreciate and use it rather than just scrap it as it seems a waste of a good car which is why I have reduced the asking price by £50 to £200 ono.

Anyway if you change your mind or want to take another look at it anytime just let me know with a text or a call.

Cheers

Last edited:
Would you consider breaking? I need the drivers seat pretensioner

Latest posts

Back