Indestructable Speed Camera

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's all we need.. I wonder if they do a better job of catching motorcyclists than the average speed traps do! Good work Cambridgeshire.

So they are happy to spend a fortune on something to tax drivers even more than they already do, instead of spending our money on actually fixing the roads so they are safer for us to drive on!!! (rant over)

I'd love to know how they've proved that it's indestructible. Nothing a bit of TNT and/or C4 couldn't fix!

i like your thinking neil, now, where did i put my case of shaped charges...?!

so - cellophane on the lens, paint & solvents are all available for less than a fiver & will still render it useles!!!!!!!

u gotta drill thru it first!!! - vibration detection, police would be there before you scratched the paint.....

I'd make a hole in 10 seconds flat I promise ;)

Ah...................

(shuts up before he gets himself into trouble... :lol: )

I wouldn't vandalise them, it just frustrates me how much money they actually waste on these bloody things.

For instance the stretch of A14 between Huntingdon and Cambridge.. why did they feel the need to replace all of the static gatso cameras with average speed cameras? They claim it's to improve road safety yet you and I know that if we drive down this road during rush hour when most accidents are occurring that the traffic flow is only moving at 15MPH!!

Not only that.. now Bikes have free passage down the entire stretch as all of the cameras are forward facing and bikes don't have number plates there???

Revenue? Possibly?

Buy a Road Angel. Don't go anywhere without mine. Its an excellent Road Safety device and warns you of the presence of potential accident sites long before you see the camera placed to reduce the accident and therefore you can ensure your speed is appropriate to the dangerous area you are entering well in advance.

Purely as an aside, it also helps you to keep a clean licence.....

And as for average speed cameras, they are nasty nasty nasty and thats why I have an Angel.

I never speed so it's not a problem for me.

g030.gif

(I can't in the mondeo until I get the exhaust sorted!! :lol: )

Back