Insurance for 2 cars

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3xpendable

I know it's an ege old hat on here, but now I have a 2nd car I'm wanting some advice on insurance. My 2 cars are currently on my fathers garage policy (i'm a named driver) but ideal when it comes up for renewal next March I want to be independent.

I looked at Aviva Multicar as it was the first one that came to my head but for a 2001 Mondeo worth maybe a grand tops and a 1999 Puma for a 32yo married guy they wanted £975 a pair, whereas my current deal is about £500 a year.

I looked on Footman James but the Puma is too new according to their online quote. Does anyone have some experience and wisdom for insuring 2 cars? I'm happy to pay around £600 tops but anything more than that isn't worth it for me so one would have to go. I set the Puma as a weekend car with a 5000ml a year limit.

Thanks

Try Admiral; we're paying about the same for a Ford Kuga and a Renault Megane (2003) my myself and my wife on both. Obviously there are a lot of factors when it comes to insurance but they are worth a go and quite straight forward.

I had a competitive multicar 3-car policy with Aviva for many years but this year they were uncompetitive. Admiral was very cheap but are only Defaqto 3-star rated and I heard some unpleasant stories about their service. Finally went with LV= who are Defaqto 5-star rated and offered extremely competitive rates for 3 policies as they don't do multicar.

Thankfully I've never had to claim, but had a multicar policy for years with Admiral. Nobody has been able to get close in terms of price

i need to do the same. i am with adrian flux on my focus and i found them to be very good. i recently purchased a millenium puma which i want to insure as a weekend car really. only needs to be third party f&t but i am being quoted nearly 200 quid as all my no claims are on the focus. Help!!!!!!

I've never found multi-car policies cheaper for me, I insure two cars and a bike on separate policies but then my insurance is quite cheap anyway
Insignia £138
MG £114
Bike £58

Back