Is my puma jinxed!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandycheeks

Some of you are aware of my other thread..... 'Don't know what to do!' and my agony at not knowing whether to get rid of my puma!!!

Well......

It was a birthday present from my other half - Well chuffed :grin:
First oil leaking like a sieve from it - rocker cover gasket replaced
Second head gasket goes - repaired :roll:
Thirdly water pump gave up the ghost and my puma weed all over the floor - naughty cat!
NOW...... picked up the puma today from the garage who replaced the water pump for me - happy days I here you say nope got home and I now have a puncture!!!!!!! The other half has put the spare on.... OMG rat look it looks pants!! Not happy! :-(

SO IS MY PUMA JINXED!!!

I'd call it 'Puma' luck.
The cats are prone to problems and niggles, some more than others. In the few years I owned mine, I'm sure there was always something that needed doing to the old girl, but I didn't care. She was a trooper and never ever failed or let me down.

Maybe your cat is feeling a bit moody and throwing it's dummy out the pram. I'm sure they all do it at some point.

Yeah, as above, mine always has some faults and it accumulates them faster than I fix them, but so far it has trudged on regardless! :grin:

sandycheeks said:
Some of you are aware of my other thread..... 'Don't know what to do!' and my agony at not knowing whether to get rid of my puma!!!

Well......

It was a birthday present from my other half - Well chuffed :grin:
First oil leaking like a sieve from it - rocker cover gasket replaced
Second head gasket goes - repaired :roll:
Thirdly water pump gave up the ghost and my puma weed all over the floor - naughty cat!
NOW...... picked up the puma today from the garage who replaced the water pump for me - happy days I here you say nope got home and I now have a puncture!!!!!!! The other half has put the spare on.... OMG rat look it looks pants!! Not happy! :-(

What means this? Is your spare rusty and ugly,I refurbed mine but its probably easier to get an alloy as a spare :thumbs:

SO IS MY PUMA JINXED!!!

I have been pretty lucky with mine, as nearly all expense has been of a voluntary refurb nature in my own good time, rather than big bills at MOT time or expensive breakdowns.

YEP your cursed definately! you need to give me your car to lift the curse :-D

Ive only had the car from march so didn't even think about how nasty the spare looks........... it is very rusty!! :oops:

I have a love hate relationship with this puma...... so far I am feeling its got to go! :-(

Think you've been unlucky.Bought mine in Feb.Did cambelt and front brakes and waterpump ,all as a precaution.New set of front tyres[not any more] and since then its done one trackdayx2 drivers,a 1,200 mile trip in France and i think its clocked up about 4500 miles.All its needed is a drop of oil.Stick with it :lol:

Latest posts

Back