I've driven a Puma again!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

Some twenty months after I watched the FRP trundle off to its eventual and ill-deserved doom I have finally got to drive a Puma again.

A rather nice Thunder, sitting waiting on the kerb for me. it's owner still snuggled under a duvet, the traffic warden possibly prowling the streets of the small Welsh town.

"I'm just taking it to the car park"

Oh yes.

Well it got there eventually - and it is lovely.

The big cat has its moments, mostly 230 miles into a 250 mile M-way journey. But it was sooo nice to be reacquainted with wearing the car instead of sitting in it, taut handling, nimble acceleration, instant agility.

You lucky bastards. I hate you all. Well nearly all.

Oh.. and guess who cracked their head on the roof as he got out? - How soon we forget.

:D excellent Rob, sounds like you had fun!

Was starting to wonder where you had got to!

Not tempted to buy another yet then? Lol.

Haha! You shouldn't have done that Rob : they're getting so cheap it's unreal. You won't even need to sell the bike now...

:eek:k:

Neil said:
Cheap to buy yes....

lol, that's the problem!

I'd like to think I' may one day return to a Puma, but it'd have a to be an FRP, I just worry that in a few years there'll not be very many nice examples around for one reason or another.

Glad you enjoyed your Puma experience. I am enjoying my Thunder too .... can even say I have grown to like the colour (OMG I hope Ben doesn't read that!) :-D

I'm happy with it .... I never thought I would say that about a 'common colour' car!! It looks very smart standing outside my office window :grin:

If I didn't already have the bike, the Ute and the aeroplane I'd be very very tempted, but Mrs XIIVVX has put a very strict cap on my toybox and one of those would have to go.

Now She actually is looking to replace the C3 and it had once vaguely crossed my mind that if Bok's Milly had appeared for sale... But now she's being made redundant so that has all gone on hold.

I guess I'll just have to rely on stealing the keys to the Thunder from time to time (Actually to be fair the Thunder owner has been driving the big cat.)

Back