just fitted my new induction kit!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionman

Well i decided to go for an induction kit!! Purely as i managed to find a Ramair kit with all the fittings & cold air feed for £35 delivered!!

Anyways, fitting was pretty simple!! Been to the gym since so did the full there & back journey with no music on!! It sounds reeeeeeeally nice!! Not sure if i can tell any difference in performance tho. Altho roads were too busy to really open up the throttle. So i'll save that for tonight as i've got a nice 8 mile journey to my mates house with a long & twisty A road so plenty of gear changes & throttle will be in order :twisted:

TBH i'm not that bothered if i haven't gained even 1bhp!! £35 is worth it just for the induction noise!!

Craig :cool:

Can't beat a cone-fitted 1.7 on WOT for a lovely noise!

But I'm ditching my 57i soon for either a Pipercross Viper or a BMC CDA sealed kit, for cooler intake temps. Force that air in!

This is the pipercross viper

product_viper.jpg

Well I was gonna go for a panel filter & do the racing puma cold air feed mod but then found a ramair induction kit with cold air feed for £35!!

Took it for a good drive on sat night!! plenty of twisty A roads!! tbh i'm not sure if i can feel any difference!! maybe feels slightly more responsive!!

Back