just got my puma!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumapowerracing

hi all

just thought i would introduce myself, Just got my 1.7 puma Silver, its my first car only had it a week and dont want to get out of it lol. looking to learn a lot about my car and come across this site. looking forward to speaking with you all.

cheers

matt

Welcome along Matt

I bet it's good to be able to have a decent car as your first! Mine was a little old D plate metro that couldn't reach 50 mph going downhill with the wind behind it... :D

If you've got any questions, have a search around the site, but if you can't find what you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask. :eek:k:

Welcome Matt!

I bet we all remember our first puma and the feeling of wanting to 'go for another drive' :D

If you can't find them:

Typical newbie Q&A here:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anything else, just ask. Enjoy!

Alreeet!
Welcome to the site and hope yr enjoying your Kat as we all do!! :D

Welcome, good choice and I know what you mean about driving as much as poss. I just done 250+ miles today (Sunday) and was finding excuses for places to go, went down to Grimsby - for a laugh - then on the way back I found myself doing a survey in Leeds at 11pm - because I could - but rushed it for the slightly extended drive home....lol

I'm mad I tell ya....f'in MAAAAAD!! :p

Not another Matt! Thats at least 3 by my count! Puma as a first car? How jealous am i? :p

Latest posts

Back