Just Joined new member

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC

Hi Guys, just got my first Puma, so thought I would join the forum too and see what all you guys are up to. I plan to do some work on it and will post some pictures (before and after shots) if im allowed to. Got an S reg 1.7 blue, think it might have a few little extras on it as it seems to have a little spoiler on the back not sure if certain models came with this, but sure you guys will tell me? :p I do have one question for you all just to start the ball rolling, I tent to get a bit of condensation mainly in on the back windows, I have checked for leaks and corrosion but all seems fine. is this becuase it may have been standing for a while?

Look forward to seeing some of you if you meet up in the North West etc!

Hey Ho welcome to Project Puma! :D
Congrats on your melina blue puma, hope you enjoying all the benefits!
No models came as standard with a spoiler, I have one on and think it suits the car well :)

Look forward to the pics....

Morning!

Theres a meet in the Yorkshire Dales next weekend if you're interested and fancy showing your kat off!

Welcome along LC :eek:k:

I've not heard of any specific reasons for your rear window to condensate up - maybe it's just from it being left standing for a while as you say. Are you sure all the door / hatch seals are ok?

Looking forward to some of your detailed puma pictures ;)

EDIT: Just looked at my neighbours Fiesta that stands doing nothing for weeks. That has condensation inside it so your theory could be right.

Welcome to the site :)

Yes please post your before and after pictures up! You could even create a project thread for it!

Some pumas had spoilers fitted as a dealer option but not from factory.

Oh and yes if it's been stood there's a good chance it will get a misty back window for no reason.. first hand experience.. drove mine nearly 2 years solid nothing, leave it 3 weeks and the rear window went grey!

Hi! I get condensation in the back of my window but pretty sure thats due to a leak!

Looking forward to you pics!

Latest posts

Back