Koshka's not so much of a project thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badger_

I don't really have much planned for Koshka as she'll be staying pretty much standard, but she does need a few bits and bobs doing like the rear arch and the rear bumper will need a respray too. I thought I'd do a thread so when it does get done I can track it :)

The pics from the ebay ad
5104764334_640d1356a3.jpg

5104168495_f65b3b432b.jpg

5104764318_5ecd285c7e.jpg

5104168527_153963dcae.jpg

Hitting 43k as I arrived at work on Monday morning

Koshka hits 43000 miles by badger_girl, on Flickr

A couple of pics after a quick wash and coat of Poorboys glaze
P120401_27-10-10.jpg

P120402_27-10-10.jpg

P1204_27-10-10.jpg

Goodies which arrived today

Koshka's goodies by badger_girl, on Flickr

Poorboys Natty's paste wax in red, new wiper blades (exciting!) Poorboys shampoo, Project Puma stickers and extreme brilliance bulbs (got those on Wednesday).

First thing to be done will be a cambelt change which is booked for next Thursday :)

Cambelt change + intermediate service done yesterday. Had the extreme brilliance bulbs fitted as well, haven't had chance to try them out yet though.
Today wash, chamois and three stage polish using Poorboy's Blackhole Glaze, Ex-P Sealant and Natty's Paste Wax Red - mmmmm strawberries :p
Need to put the smoked side repeaters on at some point too, but it started raining just as I'd finished waxing her :(

Red does come up lovely when you give it some tlc.

Good work!

:eek:k:

Paintwork is looking very beady now :)

Next job for me (read boyfriend) to do is swap head units around, I miss the one from my 106 as it's got USB & Ipod connectors with it. I can't be doing with having to keep changing CDs lol.

I'm in Barton :) Only had her two weeks but I bought her off a woman in Scunny, my friend lives on the new estate near Morrisons though so I've been over there a few times in her :)
I'll wave if I see you :pose:

i live in scunny but my puma has changed abit from my profile pic lol i used to live on the ne estate behind morrisons aswell lol

Back