latest conquest!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benking

Just been for a bit of a drive, as you do. Was a bit bored and thought make the most of the fact that it werent raining. When up popped some little p***k in a tigra with his mate. Both egging me on to have it i thought ok ill let them have it. You can see where this is going, anyway to cut a long story short i only saw him for a short period. The last i saw of him was him wobbling all over the place on a roundabout. His little corsa was no match for the mighty puma. Do tigra owners not read the reviews.
I know he was pushing and it just highlights how good the puma is in its class. Megane next i think, put him in his place to.

Who you beaten lately?????

(Drive responsibly :-D )

I love beating saxo vtr/vts' especially when they are fully body kitted up, puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day!

I can never bother to race anyone even a bit, probably because I have a 1.4... Though it's kinda fun to make them think I'm gonna take them on, and then just start off really slow... :D

oddly a cougar was my last conquest. obviosly it had more power to put down but it had nothing in the bends, :)

and recently put a barry boy in an ibiza in his place

Jay said:
... Though it's kinda fun to make them think I'm gonna take them on, and then just start off really slow... :D

I must admit that I do that more often than 'going for it' winds them up more than beating them.

:D

Like for like the cougar is about as fast to 60 as a puma. All that power comes with the price of alot of weight.

It is nice when people try it, and keep up with them just behind, let them think they have got you. Then a roundabout approaches or a bend, take them, floor it, done.

Mighty puma wins again.

Golf gti to day :eek:k:

m3 tomorrow :shock:

good luck with the M3 lol think you;ll need it! If I ever have fun with someone whilst driving it;ll be on roads I know very well so I atleast know what's coming. Also I think people forget it's down to the driver's nerve as much as the car.

Very true but you can tell when someone is trying. You have a rough idea of how your car compares. If i were racing a brand new m3 i would probably beat him, for one reason and one reason only and thats because he woulnt want to crash it. I dont perticulally want to crash mine but i know its limitations and never exceed them.

iv had a police m3!!!!! (edit; twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
a honda nsx
several 911s

but couldnt keep up with an r8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charity track day at castle combe for the under 17 car club; giving passenger rides to kids!
i will be even faster next year when iv got a decent clutch and my quaife diff fitted (thats if im invited back!)

benking said:
Very true but you can tell when someone is trying. You have a rough idea of how your car compares. If i were racing a brand new m3 i would probably beat him, for one reason and one reason only and thats because he woulnt want to crash it. I dont perticulally want to crash mine but i know its limitations and never exceed them.

Yeh true, the give away that they're trying is usually in the form of huge body roll, something the Puma keeps to a minimum. I see your point about a new car driver wanting to be a bit careful, and with FRW cars if you push too hard you just get understeer. Push to hard in an M3....:D lol

You dont get a lot in these cars compared to most, you can oversteer fwd its just not as spectacular still fun though. Try it :pinkeye:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=aTgXI1RlseE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kv5d2mXy7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related

Fwd can stil be fun

Tonight i had a toyota corrolla (yeah i know not much of a challenge) and a saxo at the same time. They werent too impressed.

Honda Civic Type R- I caught up with him going into a roundabout, he then blow me away on a short straight before I was all over him in the twisties. All good natured and great fun.

I think that because Pumas are so easy to drive quickly, helps inspire confidence in the driver and makes their limits more accessable.

Back