Loads of Puma's in Plymouth!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJBPuma

But no members apart from me i think???

Come on Plymouth Puma's...join the gang :grin:

There must be about 15 at least in all colours and ages :cool:

There are lots of Pumas everywhere lol. I've noted about 20 different ones around Cheltenham & Gloucester. Weirdly I have NEVER seen one in Wales.

speedypete101 said:
There are lots of Pumas everywhere lol. I've noted about 20 different ones around Cheltenham & Gloucester. Weirdly I have NEVER seen one in Wales.

My Puma will be prowling around Wales in October (18-22nd), based in the Elan Valley for a week

There will be my puma on its way to Wales next Thursday then back to Cheltenham on the Friday eve back to Wales a bit later on the Friday and back home on the Sunday.

I'm In Plymouth!!! Malina Blue 1.7, with mongoose exhaust system. We'll have to have a "secret sign" for us. reg T999BYE give me a flash!! ..... :grin: Of yer lights i mean :roll:

speedypete101 said:

There are a ton in Swansea. No members though.

speedypete101 said:
Thats strange, I quite often travel to Swansea and I'm pretty sure I've not seen one. When i go on Saturday I'll spot loads now.

Green is a popular colour here. And there are 3 or 4 FRP's hiding in the area as well.

Saw my first FRP yesterday, did not have time to stop and admire as i was driving at the time. It was parked up near a local park in Plymouth...any takers?

I live and drive in Plymouth regularly, W827ORL Panther Black 1.4, sporting two silver 9-spokes up front, a glow in the dark 9-spoker on the rear and a steelie spare too! :D

Loads of plymouth members crawling out of the woodwork, maybe it's time to organise a local meet soon? :thumbs:

Just to update this thread a little - I saw S4PUM the other day in the Forder Valley, so it's still around locally.

My Puma is Y308GTG, it's around and about fairly often, though at the moment it's in Torquay.

Also found out yesterday that a colleague's husband has a Racing Puma, which would account for the one I see from time to time!

My daughter lives in Mutley and has spotted a FRP around Plymouth.
I did ask her to try and make a note of the number plate so I can see if I know the owner.
I expect I will take my FRP down at least once this year, we have a holiday place in Paignton too.

I was in Cornwall last week and there where Pumas every where.
Never seen so many before. Every town and village had one

Back