Look what i spotted last week!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puman Being

Look at this beauty, was stopped at a set of lights in Pudsey, west yorkshire last week, driven by a young blond lady.

I just happened to have my phone in my hand so hurriedly took a photo.

Is this anyones on here?

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

Pics dont do it justice really, the paint had like a pearlescent effect where it went different colours in the sun. :cool:

There used to be one of those near Hatfield apparently.

Nice. Not.

Not to your taste huh? :-D

It did look very good on the street, pics look a bit iffy

Hell id have driven it and im a guy!

I think the one in Hatfield isn't that bright, if the one we saw when we went to see Vix in Welwyn.

I hate to say this but I do like the look of that.

But, it really could only be driven by a girl, and it marks her out as somebody that wants to be looked at.

A minger in that would be such a disappointment

(scuttles for cover after betraying dreadful sexist leanings)

I'm not letting anyone in work see that picture. My life would not be worth living otherwise....

I love Millies for being special Dal, and if I upgraded my Puma I would consider one as I think of them as special. I just don't particularly like the colour!!

I wouldn't exactly say that yellow is my favourite colour, but as Vix says, there's something special about the Millie.

Yellow is far from my favourite colour on a car.
but on the puma it is deffo my favourite, it just looks the part
suits it really well,
especially with the standard dark front lights/windows and other black bits (grill/tyres etc)

Since getting the Millie I don't want any other colour of Puma, aprt from Diamond White.

Love that photo, looks like it was taken in the style of Hans G Lehman :lol:

Latest posts

Back