ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with the previous owner and he was going to prod the current owner to see if they needed any assistance.

tis the way of the world, they are now old cars and only loved by us loons and collectors...they are in the no one is interested phase...they will come back i am sure but give it 10 years or so...

Spoke with eldude yesterday, looks like rpoc been down for a good few weeks, hopefully we will get it back soon, you are correct, lots of realy good info on rpoc.

15 years of info down the pan, O well for those who have machanical ability and understand the electronics of modern motoring I suppose it's a good thing, like you say, there's a loss of interest, more cars will get broken, so more parts for us loons, speaking of loon what do you think of this one he's as loopy as they come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 129
Can we just buy the old data already and integrate it somewhere. Its a travesty that old information is firstly protected by authentication just to read but secondly not even live to be able to do that. And they've got more money than all of us apparently. Daft.

Na rpoc lets you log in but 404 server error. The technical spec page is there but the forums down.

Back