North of Bristol GL13 area

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all met with John Woodward today at Andoversford,,, Been looking for a group for chat and meet ups...
Have a 2001 Puma Thunder 77k miles and been pampered,,, bought this autumn.... not seen any Bristol area but chatted to some owners, could not find group this way,,, able to get to Evesham / Gaydon on odd occasion HNY

Attachments

• nov 23 chew valley.jpg
    nov 23 chew valley.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi all met with John Woodward today at Andoversford,,, Been looking for a group for chat and meet ups...
Have a 2001 Puma Thunder 77k miles and been pampered,,, bought this autumn.... not seen any Bristol area but chatted to some owners, could not find group this way,,, able to get to Evesham / Gaydon on odd occasion HNY
Welcome to the group, was good to meet you and your lovely Thunder at Andoversford today.

I'm in the North Bristol area, had Pumas for 7 yrs now and do Autosolo and Targa rallies occasionally. I know of a couple of others, a lovely Millenium and a silver Thunder local to me, also have seen a V reg one in Downend recently which looking at the MOT history, has only recently been put back on the road. Whereabouts are you?

I'm in the North Bristol area, had Pumas for 7 yrs now and do Autosolo and Targa rallies occasionally. I know of a couple of others, a lovely Millenium and a silver Thunder local to me, also have seen a V reg one in Downend recently which looking at the MOT history, has only recently been put back on the road. Whereabouts are you?
N of Thornbury if you fancy a cuppa there. was in Bristol today... was at Chipping Sodbury meet chatted to some Puma owners but could not connect with local group.... chew valley should be on 27th Jan again lunchtime. some owners dont like salt so might take Puma or 93 cab

N of Thornbury if you fancy a cuppa there.

Maybe a meet up at Eastwood Garden Centre coffee chat? Let me know when suits - during a weekday better for me if you are able to

Back